- Several individual servings of homemade lasagna. We probably won't eat these. About six months ago, I made lasagna for just the two of us. I usually only make it when we're having company so there are few leftovers. I froze what we didn't eat but when we reheated it, we both realized we didn't like reheated frozen lasagna. So it languishes...
- Ice cube trays. Three to be exact. We like our ice.
- Gel pack to put on my neck and back when the fibro hits.
- Half a bag of frozen hash browns left over from a breakfast casserole I made.
- Many bags of various frozen vegetables, especially the Asian blend which we like to mix with grilled chicken and steamed rice for a quick stir-fry without the "fry".
- Frozen blueberries. Bought them for something, don't remember what. They'll be good now that hot cereal season is here again.
- A soup bone. Pete made vegetable soup over the weekend and the soup bones came in pack of two. Next up - beef barley soup!
- Frozen muffins. Yikes. These are left from when my friends from New York were here back in July. They're not even home-baked.
- A bag of hot dog buns. For when Pete gets a taste for hot dogs or brats or some other kind of disgusting tubular meat that he enjoys.
- A bag of brown rice that Wilbur was eating before his latest tummy trauma. I'm hoping to be able to wean him back onto it successfully at some point.
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
10 Things In Your Freezer Right Now
Hmmm...the cupboards are a little bare right now, as it's three days before grocery shopping day. Nevertheless, if I poke around, I can find a few things in my freezer...