Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Here's something I haven't seen in a long time


Yup...Wilbur's butt-end when we're out on our walks.  For months now, as we've fought through his tummy problems, his walks were usually short, and he was usually at my side or lagging along behind me.  So nice to see him trotting out ahead again.  You can't see it from the picture, but he has that border collie bounce in his step again!

Saturday was a glorious day, and there were many lovely things to be seen in our little neighborhood.
Sadly, the only thing that is found in our yard is that lonely little red tulip.  Oh, we once had lilacs, but the city came through last year and dug them out when they replaced the sewer lines.  So, I have to walk about a block to bury my face in gorgeous, intoxicating lilacs.  Our yard is a major reclamation project.  Not a pretty sight...

Oh, here's something else we saw a lot of:
Yup...Wilbur checking his pee-mail.

Happy day - so glad it's spring!!!

3 comments:

  1. We don't have lilacs here in Florida. I miss them SO much.

    Glad Wilbur has the bounce back in his step.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pee-mail, love it! What can I say, I have cats.

    What is that tree, second from the top? They're in gorgeous bloom in my neighborhood too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad the pup is well! There's nothing more scary than a pet who's sick!

    ReplyDelete